Economics, practical training (7.5 ECTS credits)
The course involves practical training in a public agency or private business. Students are responsible for obtaining their work placement. With the support of a workplace supervisor, students perform qualified tasks and participate in the daily work. The tasks must be related to the students' studies and offer the opportunity to use and develop knowledge and skills previously acquired in business administration.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Economics 60 ECTS cr
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.