Environmental and Natural Resource Economics (7.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Economics 30 ECTS Credits.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Programme in Business and Economics (Year of study: 3)
- Business Administration and Economics (Year of study: 3)
- Political Science (Year of study: 2)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management (Year of study: 4)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management-Energy and Env. Eng. (Year of study: 4)