Economics - Master's Thesis (one year) (15 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1E (contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (60 credits)) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Economics 90 ECTS Credits. At least 30 of these 90 ECTS credits must be earned in basic level courses that have at least 60 ECTS credits as prerequisites. The courses NEGB13 Microeconomics 7,5 ECTS Credits, NEGB14 Macroeconomics 7,5 ECTS Credits, NEGC16 Applied Econometrics 7,5 ECTS Credits and NEGC04 Economics - Bachelor's thesis 15 ECTS Credits or equivalent must be included. Upper Secondary English B, English 6 or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Master Programme in Economics (Year of study: 1)
- Master Programme in Economics: Continuation Master (Year of study: 1)