Degree Project (15 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2E (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Environmental Science 1-60 ECTS cr, including the course Methods and Practice for Environmental Scientist 15 ECTS cr and attended course Strategies for Sustainable Development, 15 ECTS Credits or Theories of Sustainable Development 15 ECTS cr, or equivalent
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
|Spring -14||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Environmental Science (Year of study: 3)