Methods and Practice for Environmental Scientists (15 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Environmental Science 30 ECTS cr including the course What Is an Environmental Problem?, 15 ECTS credits, or equivalent
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
|Spring -14||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Environmental Science (Year of study: 2)