Sustainable regions (7.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
General requirements for admission to Master's level.
Special requirements: Eligibility for courses at Master's level. Upper secondary level Swedish B/Swedish 2 B. General Bachelor's degree of 180 ECTS cr with a Major in Human Geography, Tourism Studies, Environmental Science, History, Social Care Science, Social Work, Sociology, Political Science, or equivalent.
Alternatively, Professional Bachelor's degree in GIS-engineering or social work/care of at least 180 ECTS cr including a degree project 15 ECTS cr. Environmental scientists and GIS-engineers must have a social science emphasis.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
|Spring -14||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Master Programme in Region Building (Year of study: 1)