Degree Project for Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (15 ECTS credits)
A project work relating to courses in mechanical and materials engineering, preferably performed in collaboration with a company. The work will be carried out individually and result in a thesis, which will be presented both orally and in written form. The project and relevant literature are selected in consultation with the tutor.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2E (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Completed 120 ECTS credits of which 60 ECTS credits are in mechanical engineering including material science courses.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
|Spring -14||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management (Year of study: 4)
- Engineering: Mechanical Engineering, spec. in Materials Engineering (Year of study: 3)