Integrated Product Development (9.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Mechanical Engineering 40 ECTS cr. including mechanics, solid mechanics, materials engineering, engineering design and manufacturing technology.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
|Course evaluation analysis|
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Study Programme in Innovation and Design Engineering (Year of study: 3)
- Study Programme in Mechanical Engineering (Year of study: 3)