Design and manufacturing of packaging (5 ECTS credits)
The course is project-based and has its starting point in the products to be packaged. The students learn to select and justify appropriate design and manufacturing for selected packaging materials. The course focuses on the design and manufacture of packaging in glass, plastic, wood, metal, etc. in relation to fiber-based packaging. Lectures by representatives from industry and a number of visits for the purpose of study will be carried out during the course. The course is a part of the master's program in the packaging and is a part of the "Nordic School of Packaging."
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Introduction to Packaging 10 ECTS cr, Paper, Pulp and Surface Treatment 10 ECTScr, Design and Sustainable Development 10 ECTS, or equivalent
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Campus||50%, day||Cancelled|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Master programme in packaging (Year of study: 1)