Mathematics: Degree Project (15 ECTS credits)
The aim of the course is that the students develop the ability to independently write a thesis with a mathematical content.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2E (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Courses totalling 120 ECTS cr. At least 75 ECTS cr in Mathematics including at least 15 ECTS cr at the 61-90 ECTS credit level.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -14||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
|Spring -15||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Science programme Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics: Mathematics (Year of study: 2)
- Mathematics Programme (Year of study: 3)