Introduction to Analysis (7.5 ECTS credits)
The course deals with basic notions in Analysis of functions of one variable - sequences, limits, continuity, diffrerentiation, integration, sequences and series of numbers and sequences and series of functions. Also there are given the proofs of the main theorems in this area.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Single Variable Calculus EA2 (MAGA02) and Elementary Algebra (MAGA03)
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Autumn -13||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
|Autumn -14||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Mathematics Programme (Year of study: 2)