Single Variable Calculus EA1 (7.5 ECTS credits)
The course deals with functions in one variable with focus on elementary functions, limits, continuity, differentiation, applications such as extreme value problems and sketching graph, integrals, numerical method for solving equations and numerical differentiation.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1N (has only upper‐secondary level entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Mathematics D from Senior High School
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|This course is not planned for the next period|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Mathematics, Business Administration and Economics (Year of study: 1)