Writing for Children and Young Adults I (15 ECTS credits)
The course aims for students to acquire tools and skills to enable them to write fictional texts for children and young people. Student should also acquire the ability to evaluate and examine their own and other's texts critically.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1N (has only upper‐secondary level entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: general admission requirements
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
|Course evaluation analysis|