Nordic Studies (15 ECTS credits)
This course presents Swedish society, history and culture by means of several thematic lectures. Through an interdisciplinary approach the student learns about aspects concerning intellectual history, gender, history of religions, visual arts, history of literature and film studies.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1N (has only upper‐secondary level entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: General admission requirements and upper secondary school level English B.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.