Pulp Technology II (4.5 ECTS credits)
The aim of the course is that the student should obtained more in-depth as well as broader knowledge of pulp technology. Areas that are treated are mass and energy balances for the pulp mill, the structure and properties of the cellulose molecule, different cellulose derivatives and production methods for bleaching chemicals.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: General admission requirements and Pulp Technology 7.5 ECTS cr or equivalent
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|This course is not planned for the next period|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.