Pulp Technology (7.5 ECTS credits)
The cellulose fibre is the building block for all paper based products. The pulping process will influence the quality of the fibre as well as the environment and the economy of the product. The course in pulp technology will provide and overview of the pulp mill from wood to pulp and basic knowledge of the process steps.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1N (has only upper‐secondary level entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: General admission requirements
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|This course is not planned for the next period|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.