Chemical Engineering: Degree Project (30 ECTS credits)
In this course the student should apply his/her knowledge from the education to write a thesis for obtaining the master degree. It is possible to do the thesis work in cooperation with a suitable company, but it is also possible to do the thesis work at the university.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A2E (second cycle, contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (120 credits)) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: 60 ECTS cr. on the Chemical Engineering master programme.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|This course is not planned for the next period|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Master of Science in Engineering, Degree Programme in Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 2)
- Master programme in packaging (Year of study: 2)