Paper Technology, Advanced Course I (7.5 ECTS credits)
The course aims at students gaining a deepened as well as a broadened knowledge of paper technology. The emphasis wil be on the mechanisms controlling important processes of paper making and paper converting. The course comprises paper optics, paper chemistry, paper physics as well as testing methods for determining different properties of paper.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1F (has second‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Pulp, Paper, Coating and Graphic Technology: Basic Course I and II (KTADG1 and KTADG2) or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management (Year of study: 4)
- Engineering: Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 4)
- Master of Science in Engineering, Degree Programme in Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 1)
- Master programme in packaging (Year of study: 2)