Pulp Technology, Advanced Course Part II (7.5 ECTS credits)
In this course you will perform a scientific study in cooperation with one of the researchers at the department. After finishing the study, you will write a report of your work and you will also present it orally at a seminar. In this way, you will get a deeper understanding of one smaller area of pulp production and you will also gain some insight into the methods of researchers. You will also learn better how to plan your diploma work.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1F (has second‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Pulp Technology, Advanced Course I, 7.5 ECTS Credits (KTADM1), or the equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management (Year of study: 4)
- Engineering: Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 4)
- Master of Science in Engineering, Degree Programme in Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 1)