Pulp Technology, Advanced Course I (7.5 ECTS credits)
The aim of the course involves obtaining deeper knowledge of pulp production. You will perform a more detailed study of one or several of the processes when producing chemical pulp.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1F (has second‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Pulp, Paper, Coating and Graphic Technology: Basic Course I and II (KTADG1 and KTADG2) or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Autumn -13||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
|Autumn -14||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management (Year of study: 4)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management-Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 4)
- Engineering: Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 4)
- Master of Science in Engineering, Degree Programme in Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 1)
- Master programme in packaging (Year of study: 2)