Chemistry (15 ECTS credits)
Project work in connection with the course in analytical chemistry or biochemistry and relevant advanced literature selected in consultation with the tutor. The work will be carried out on an independent basis and will result in a thesis, which will be presented both orally and in written form.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2E (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Completed courses in chemistry of at least 45 ECTS cr of the 1-60 ECTS cr level.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Bioscience Programme: Biotechnology (Year of study: 3)
- Science programme Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics: Chemistry (Year of study: 2)