Chemistry: Degree Project (30 ECTS credits)
Project work relating to the courses studied or current research selected in consultation with the tutor. The work will be carried out on an independent basis and will result in a thesis, which will be presented both orally and in written form.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1E (contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (60 credits)) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Chemistry 30 ECTS cr at Master's level, includig at least 15 ECTS cr for a degree project in a relevant area. Students with degree majors in adjacent fields of study may be admitted subject to individual assessment of qualifications
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Master Programme in Chemistry and Industrial Management (Year of study: 2)