Chemometrics with Process Analytical Chemistry (15 ECTS credits)
The course gives an overview of classical statistical methods for data analysis, and an indepth treatment of modern chemometrical metods for data analysis and calibration, with applications in the field of process analytical chemistry, where modern spectroscopical techniques such as near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy play prominent parts. The course also gives an overview of artificial intelligence (AI) with emphasis on neutral networks. A separate part of the course treats modern methods for design of experiments (DOE)and optimisation, which are important for all fields of chemistry.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: 90 ECTS credits in chemistry with at least 7.5 ECTS credits in analytical chemistry, or the equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -14||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Engineering: Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 4)