Systems Implementation Techniques (5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Web and Multimedia programme enrolment. The courses ISGA02 Enterprise and IT, 7.5 ECTS cr., ISGA03 Acquisition of Information Systems, 7.4 ECTS cr., ISGA04 Introductory Programming, 7.5 ECTS.cr, and ISG06 Prototyping: Exploring and Communicating Design Concepts, 7.5 ECTS cr, or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|This course is not planned for the next period|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Study Programme in Web and Multimedia (Year of study: 1)