Introductory Programming (7.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Information Systems and IT 7.5 ECTS cr. or Information Systems for Business Administration 7.5 ECTS cr.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Study Programme in IT, Project management and ERP Systems (Year of study: 1)
- Study Programme in Web and Multimedia (Year of study: 1)
- Geographic Information Systems Engineering (Year of study: 1)
- Engineering: Surveying Technology and Geographical IT (Year of study: 1)