Physics, One-year Master`s Thesis (30 ECTS credits)
The course constitutes a conclusion to the studies in Physics on advanced level. It aims at deepening the student's knowledge about the theories and methods of modern physics and at stimulating to a scientifically investigative approach, as well as at preparing for PhD studies. This is achieved through independent thesis work in a specialized project within a chosen area of material physics, theoretical physics or the didactics of physics. The project is conducted under individual supervision.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1E (contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (60 credits)) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Physics 90 ECTS cr and Mathematics 60 ECTS cr, or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.