Elderly Care (7.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: General requirements for admission to Master's level, plus professional degree in health, nursing or social work, or completed courses of 60 ECTS cr in health, nursing or social work, plus upper secondary school Swedish B/Swedish as a Second Language B plus English A, or the equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Distance||50%, day||Closed|
|Spring -14||Distance||50%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.