Business Administration: Bachelor's Thesis (15 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2E (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements, contains degree project for Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Business Administration 60 ECTS credits. At least 30 of these 60 ECTS cr. must be earned in basic level courses that have other basic level courses as prerequisites.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Business Administration and Economics (Year of study: 3)
- Mathematics, Business Administration and Economics (Year of study: 3)