Management Accounting and Control Systems (7.5 ECTS credits)
The course deals initially with business administration concepts as fundamental accounting, budgeting and cost accounting. With the help of theories concerning human resource management these concepts are thereafter applied on areas that have importance for the members of an organization. Human resource management is critically considerd in the context of management control.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Working Life Science 60 ECTS cr
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Human Resource Management and Work Organisation (Year of study: 2)