Business Administration A (30 ECTS credits)
The course has four modules: Marketing Management, Financial Accounting, Organization, and Management Accounting. It offers knowledge about fundamental concepts and theories within different business administration areas. Marketing Management emphasizes the necessity of information concerning market circumstances in a rapidly changing world. Product development, pricing, the business market communication, business strategies and market plans are important parts of the course. Financial Accounting offers a description of the role and functioning of the accounting in an organization. The course also deals with laws and practice concerning valuation of assets and debt as well as the reconstruction of cash flows from accounting information. Management Accounting shows the importance of economic information for the control of organizations and how different models for profitability assessment and business planning can be used for the development of relevant information. Organization deals with the evolution of the organizational theory including the strategic management schools with different leadership and organizational principles.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1N (has only upper‐secondary level entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: General admission requirements including upper secondary school level Mathematics C and Social Science A
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|This course is not planned for the next period|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Biomedicinsk analytikerutbildning (Year of study: 1)
- Natural Science Foundation Year (Year of study: 1)
- Business Administration and Economics (Year of study: 1)
- Mathematics, Business Administration and Economics (Year of study: 1)
- Nursing Specialisation: Public Health Care (Year of study: 1)