Service and Market Oriented Public Transportation (7.5 ECTS credits)
The organization of public transportation is changing rapidly. Deregulation and new processes of tendering are implemented in many countries all over the world. Sweden has been in the forefront of this development. The overall aim of the course is to provide students with an advanced multidisciplinary knowledge of service management in the transportation area. Students will develop a good understanding of the unique circumstances surrounding public transportation services and the impact these conditions pose to the marketing and management of these services.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Business Administration 90 ECTS cr, including at least 30 ECTS cr at G2F-level or higher. Upper Secondary English 6, English B, or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Master Programme in Industrial Management (Year of study: 2)
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering and Management (Year of study: 2)