Management and Leadership (7.5 ECTS credits)
A changing world forces leaders to adjust organisations. Doing this it is important to understand the human relations between individuals and groups. Upon completion of the course, students should have knowledge about contemporary leadership theories as well as organisational theory to develop an organisation successfully.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Business Administration 90 ECTS cr, including at least 30 ECTS cr at G2F-level or higher. Upper Secondary English 6, English B, or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -14||Campus||50%, day||Cancelled|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Programme in Business and Economics (Year of study: 4)
- Master Programme in Business Administration: Management (Year of study: 1)
- Master Programme in Management (Year of study: 1)
- Master Programme in Management (one year) (Year of study: 1)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management-Computer Engineering (Year of study: 4)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management-Energy and Env. Eng. (Year of study: 4)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management-Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 4)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management-Mechanical Engineering (Year of study: 4)