Spanish I: Written Proficiency (7.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1N (has only upper‐secondary level entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: General admission requirements and upper secondary level Spanish 3 (field-specific eligibility 2 with the exception of English B). Spanish basic course15 ECTS cr and Spanish qualifying course 15 ECTS cr correspond to Spanish 3.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Autumn -13||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
|Autumn -13||Distance||50%, day||Closed|
|Autumn -14||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
|Autumn -14||Distance||50%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
|Course evaluation analyses|