Advanced Academic English (7.5 ECTS credits)
This is as master level course in which the students will develop their skills in producing academic texts (for example essays and articles) and in giving academic presentations.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Completed courses in a main field of study (1-90 ECTS cr) at Bachelor's level including a degree project of 15 ECTS cr and upper secondary school level English B.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.