Environmental Chemistry (7.5 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Upper secondary school level Mathematics D, Physics B, Chemistry A (standard admission requirements E.3). Basic environmental A-level course (7.5 ECTS Credits), for example, Environmental and Energy Engineering, basic course, 15 ECTS Credits (EMGA11), or the equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
|Spring -14||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Engineering: Energy and Environmental Engineering (Year of study: 2)
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management (Year of study: 2)
- Bachelor of Science in Enviromental and Energy Engineering (Year of study: 1)