Analogue Electronics II (7.5 ECTS credits)
Course content: Various manufacturing technologies. The properties of transistors. Models and simulation. Integrated solutions and special problems in CMOS-technology. The properties of simple and complex amplifiers. Comparators. A/D and D/A converters. Switched capacitor technology. Filters. Interference and interference protection. The student should define, plan, and carry out a project in analogue electronics and present it orally and in writing.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G1F (has less than 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: At least 60 ECTS Credits in courses in the main subject field of electrical engineering, including Analogue Electronics I, 7.5 ECTS Credits (ELGB04), or the equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
|Spring -14||Campus||50%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
|Course evaluation analysis|
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Electrical Engineering (Year of study: 3)