Computer Networking II (7.5 ECTS credits)
The goal of this course is to give students detailed knowledge and understanding in advanced areas of networking in both theoretical and practical aspects. Important aspects such as transmitting multimedia data over networks or network management will be covered.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Computer Science 60 ECTS cr. including at least Computer networking I 7.5 ECTS cr. or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.