Research Project in Computer Science (30 ECTS credits)
In this course the student will be involved in a research oriented project in the area of computer science. During the course the students will deepen their knowledge and abilities in a selected research area. An important part of the course is to view the research problem in a systems perspective and identify the whole width of problems that are involved in the design for a real world implementation. Based on such an analysis, the students will derive a sequence of more detailed sub-problems that can be treated by means of tools and mechanisms that the students are already familiar with. The students will then implement solutions to those problems, evaluate them in a real system or in a simulator and evaluate the performance of the proposed solutions.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1F (has second‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: 30 ECTS credits advanced level courses in Computer Science and relevant background for the chosen research area. Upper Secondary English course B or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Autumn -13||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
|Spring -14||Campus||100%, day||Closed|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.