Computer Science - Master's Thesis (30 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A2E (second cycle, contains degree project for Master of Arts/Master of Science (120 credits)) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Upper Secondary English course B or equivalent. 90 credits in Computer Science. At least 30 of these 90 ECTS credits must be earned in basic level courses that have at least 60 ECTS credits as prerequisites.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
|Term||Mode of study||Type of course||Application**|
|Spring -13||Campus||100%, day||Cancelled|
|Spring -14||Campus||100%, day||Cancelled|
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.