Compiler Construction (7.5 ECTS credits)
The objective of the course is to give an introduction to Compiler Construction, together with a critical look at the developmenmt of and theory behind the subject. Students are required to build a compiler for a simple imperative language.
- Education level: Master’s level
- Progressive specialisation: A1N (has only first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Upper Secondary English course B or equivalent. 90 ECTS credits in Computer Science, including Programming Languages (7.5 ECTS credits, course code DVGC01) or the equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Engineering: Computer Engineering (Year of study: 4)