An introduction to Chemical Engineering including project work (7.5 ECTS credits)
The aim of the course is that the student acquires broad knowledge about the areas of activity of the chemical engineer, of literature search about chemical engineering processes and about chemical substances. The aim of the course is also that the student acquires knowledge of chemical engineering project work.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: Chemical Engineering programme 90 ECTS cr. or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Engineering: Industrial Engineering and Management (Year of study: 2)
- Engineering: Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 2)
- Chemical Engineering (Year of study: 2)