Working Life Science C (30 ECTS credits)
A course description will be made available here in good time before the start of the course.
- Education level: Undergraduate level
- Progressive specialisation: G2F (has at least 60 credits in first‐cycle course/s as entry requirements) More about Progressive specialization.
- Admission requirements: The two courses AVGA30 Working Life Science 30 ECTS credits and AVGB41 Working Life Science II 30 ECTS credits, or equivalent.
- Selection: Selection is usually based on your grade point average from upper secondary school or the number of credit points from previous university studies, or both.
The course begins:
* The literature list may change before the start of the course.
** The online application service at antagning.se opens about one month before application deadline.
|Course evaluation analysis|
This course is included in the following programme(s):
- Human Resource Management and Work Organisation (Year of study: 3)