Information on Karlstad University
Karlstad University is one of the youngest universities in Sweden. This makes us a little more modern; a little more adventurous. We see it as our role to challenge the established and investigate the unknown.
We can offer one of the most inspirational university environments in Sweden. It is our ambition to contribute to the development of knowledge both at the international, regional and individual level. With our openness, multidisciplinarity and close dialogue with the sourrounding society, we have already attained a significant level of academic achievement.
Below you'll find links to important and useful information on our university.
- Contact information (name and address)
- Academic calendar
- Academic authorities
- General description of the institution (including type and status)
- List of programmes offered
- General admission requirements
- General arrangements for the recognition of prior learning (formal, informal and non-formal)
- General registration procedures
- ECTS credit allocation based on the student workload needed in order to achieve expected learning outcomes
- Arrangements for academic guidance
Author: Ximena Deramond
The page was updated on 2011-05-16 14:38