KauTube is a free service for all students and staff members at Karlstad University.
The purpose of KauTube is to enable students and staff to make educational material available to others. This can be a teacher’s course material, a student’s course assignment or other instructional material.
How to use KauTube:
2. Log in, or create a new account if you do not have one
3. Upload a film by following the instructions
Exampel of a film
Record from your screen
There are several softwares for recordning whats happening on your screen. Camtasia (for PC) och Screenflow (for Mac) are two examples.
- Use PowerPoint or a similar presentation software that you are used to
- The result are editable and other pictures and soundclips can be edit afterwords
- Gives a good picture- and sound quality
- Use a webcam to edit a picture of yourself
- Requieres a good computer capacity, at least 2 GB RAM
- Licence cost, 1 000 - 2 000 Skr
- You will need a headset and eventually a webcam
- You must learn the software
- You will have to manage the movies
Author: Monika Allöv Andersson
The page was updated on 2012-03-27 11:10